Sunday, November 5, 2006

sa gabi siya'y bonggang-bongga

    For the past two years as a college student in Lyceum, I haven't had a "normal" sembreak. Normal in a sense that I haven't traveled out of town just to enjoy three weeks of being batugan.Sandali, ang tagal ko nang hindi nagpapaka batugan (paggising ng tanghali, nuod TV, kain, at maliligo na lang dahil kelangan). Where did the sembreak go?

    For the past two weeks, I have been taking dance classes and rehearsing with Neonescas for a dance showcase at Baguio at the end of the month. That is why I avoid to go up and down here in our house (tulad na lang na hindi ko pagkain ng cake dahil ang sarap na ng upo ko). And this extra activity of mine worries my mother dearest because she thinks that my immune system will give up on me anytime. She thinks I'm doing too many things (Aladdin, school, org and now, dance).

    I don't want to stop this. I love the feeling of my body aching because of dancing (and the only way to get rid of the pain is by dancing more), and the fact of going to Baguio because of doing something I love.

    Dancing has been a frustration. As kid, my mom made me take ballet classes because she dreamed of having a ballerina in the family. But I would stop and change ballet schools every now and then. Eh sa ayaw ko e. Pero heto na ako ngayon, binabalikan ang iniwan. I will never declare that I am a great dancer. My-petchay-pie-gulay-wow, mahina na akong matuto ng sayaw at ang medyo nawala na ang koordinasyon ng katawan ko. Pero aaminin ko, naha-high ako sa pagod na nararanasan ko dahil alam ko ang dami kong ginagawa. Eng?

---------------------------------------------

    The plan of me being kidnapped to be drowned with ukay-ukay stores in Baguio was canceled. First, there was the great cough episode of mine. Then Paeng came who decided to target the northern Luzon. Siyempre, ang mga magulang di na pumayag. I wanted to cry when I had to face the reality that Baguio moment will not happen. This would have been a Jod-Isab moment. The one we would savor before we face a great change.

    Sayang, panahon pa naman yun para pag-usapan ng walang katapusan ang mga katarantaduhan namin sa buhay. Sayang talaga.

---------------------------------------------

    I am greatful for having Kuya Santi in my life. I love him for a lot of things. For being there during the break-up episode#1 of my life and for moving on after. I was hurt seeing him hurt because of what-ifs, I-should-haves and the fact that he is friends with the two people involved.
But we both agreed (and somewhat promised) that we don't want something like that to happen again ever. Hee!

    Kuya Santi, my fellow aquarian. I love you so much.

    Tayo na at mag pok pok.... pok.


2 comments:

  1. Don't forget to put your feet up for the blood flow every time you get home from dancing. My grandmother always told me to do that. :) Sana magawa mo lahat ng gusto mo. Dapat lahat ng gusto mo matupad, kasi ikaw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll do that. :) talagang may "dapat". hehehe. Sana nga matupad.

    ReplyDelete