Wednesday, October 25, 2006

lovers + friends

    I call Eisa my secret lover. Nakalimutan ko na kung paano ito nagsimula, ang naaalala ko na lang ang theme song namin ay "Secret lovers, yeah, that's what we are". Hehehe. I think it started with a talk about the boys in lives that time. it ended up with the two of us calling each other secret lovers.

    I also have My Jodeline My Love so Sweet. We talk about everything. We know each other's class schedule and meet at least for a minute or two in between breaks. Lagi kaming napagkakamalang lovers dahil lagi kaming nag sasabihan ng "I Love You"  plus the fact that we kiss each other on the lips (smack lang).

    Hindi ko inaasahan na ang dalawang taong ito ay magiging matalik na kaibigan.

    Very first memory ko of Eisa ay nung Prep pa kami sa St. Scho. She was this mataray class leader who would raise her eyebrow whenever she would lead the prayer. We would be re-united in Makiling and be cottagemates in our senior year.

    Una kong nakilala si Jod nung 29th Annual GA ng Batingaw. Una, naiinis pa ako sa kanya dahil feeling close agad. Hanggang sa naging magkasama kami sa production at nagksundo kami sa maraming bagay (which includes Harry Potter, our taste of music and our passion for the arts).

    Okay, tama na. I am being sentimental. I shall continue this (or not) when I have the luxury of staying up late.


No comments:

Post a Comment