Wednesday, October 11, 2006

sniff... I love you Manong, my darling brother!!!

    I love my brother as of yesterday. After a tiring day, he surprised me by downloading the season 2  finale of Veronica Mars. I wasn't able to watch it last Wednesday because I was at UP for a shoot of my secret lover's short film. I wasn't able to catch the re-run because we didn't have cable by that time due to bwisit-ka-Typhoon Milenyo. We watched it together, had fun and cried. Hahaha. We were really emotional. I loved it. After watching, I spent the whole night obssessing over Veronica Mars. Carl almost tied my arms to the chair just to prevent me spoiling myself about season 3. Plus all my squeling irritated him. I have never been this obssess with a TV show since... Sarah Ang Munting Prinsesa and Only YOU (nyak!!!). I will be demanding him to download season 3 episodes. I will love him more if he does this. I will be a greater menace if he won't.

------------------------------------------


Cola consumption linked to weaker bones in women

    Dahil dito babawasan ko na ang aking weekly cola consumption.Let water satisfy my thirst.

----------------------------------------

    Grabe talaga ang mga magnanakaw ngayon namimili ng cellphone na nanakawin. Bad karma yan sa iyo/inyo. Buti na lang.
   
    I need to make a back-up of all my contact in my phonebook, just in case.

----------------------------------------

      Vandals at school can be really interesting.

----------------------------------------

   
Punyemas, Biology exam bukas at di ako nag-aaral. Opo, mag-aaral na po...

1 comment: