Thursday, September 21, 2006

tag along


at si feona, pa-tag-tag na ngayon! hehehe.



Instructions:
Name ten (10) of life's simple pleasures that you like the most, then
pick ten (10) people to do the same. Try to be original and creative
and not to use things that someone else has already used.


Mababaw akong tao... I tend to cherish everything... including those bathroom moments. Hehehe.

Here are things I can think of right now that I really cherish


10.Waking up after twelve hours of sleep.


9. Finishing a good book that really touched me


8. Laughing my ass off


7. Paglalakad sa ilalim ng ulan sa Makati (siyempre hindi sa baha)


6. Chat with Kuya Santi


5. Having a great show


4. Maligo sa ulan


3. Going home after a very tiring day then thinking "wow, ang dami kong nagawa!"


2. Crying and the post-crying laughter


1. Moments of great happiness na tipong abot tenga ang ngiti ko


and I tag you. I know, I'm not following instructions. eh sa ganun ako e. kaya, sige na, gawin mo na!!!


2 comments:

  1. bakit naman "ate feona"? hehe. miss you isab. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. not following instructions nga. hehe. miss you isab. :-)

    ReplyDelete