Wednesday, September 20, 2006

and so I wasn't able to conquer the world

I failed.I finished the paper at 3am of tuesday morning.

I said my goodbyes to kuya santi then slept. I decided not to attend my 11:30 class. di na talaga kakayanin ng powers. nadurog na ang bato.

The next day, I went to school, submitted the paper and finished the class. Talked to jod for a while then went home. Pagdating sa compound, nandun si kuya santi sa bahay nina kuya stephen, chika konti. Sabi nila matulog na daw ako at gumising ng maaga (as in 1am) para magchikahan pa kami ulit hanggang 5am para tuloy-tuloy na ako for my 5:30 am calltime.

I went home (na ilang kembot lang ang layo), checked my mail then slept at around 5:30pm. I woke up at around 9pm because of hunger pangs. I ate dinner,  went online for awhile hoping to celebrate Talk Like a Pirate Day. Sadly, no one was online (except for manong) to celebrate with. I decided to google my homework then attempted to go to sleep. That was around 10pm.

I watched TV, later it was 1am. Turned off the TV and really tried to go to sleep. Di ko alam kung ano oras na ako nakatulog, siguro 2am na yun.

I got up at 4:30 am, had breakfast#1, took a bath, then left for 5:30am calltime at Greenbelt. Had breakfast#2, did 3 shows, went home, fell asleep, woke up for dinner.

I watched Veronica Mars. Enjoyed it, loved it and got addicted to it (wait, matagal na pala yun).

Matutulog na ako maya-maya. Maliban na lang kung may kagila-gilalas na pangyayaring magaganap...
----------------------------------------------

I'll be taking 17 units next sem. I'm planning to arrange my schedule in a way that I'll be going to school for 2 days only (I'll be at school from 7am to 4pm with a break from 11:30 to 1) and an additional day for PE. kakayanin kaya?

7 comments:

  1. di ka naman masyadong busy no? well, mahirap talagang maging artista. heehe.

    nakwento sa'kin ni te toni na sobrang lapit nga raw ng bahay niyo kay kuya stephen? tama ba? ang saya naman. parang extension ng makiling. hehehe.

    can't wait to see you isab. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. nung isang araw nga nag-uusap kami na what if ung buong compound puro mga ibarang ang tumira. ang saya-saya siguro nun. ang ingay natin gabi-gabi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! sobrang ingay nga siguro. puro puyatan, jamming at foodtrip ang mangyayari kung sakali. ang saya! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. puyatan sigurado. kagabi nga inabot ako ng umaga doon. hehe. usap at nanuod ng kung anu-ano.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sarap naman nun. tapos cramming tayong lahat. hehe. i miss high school.

    ReplyDelete