Sunday, September 17, 2006

still...


I am determined to finish the paper today no matter what time i'll be sleeping. I want this to be over. Oh look, it is 2:20 AM!!!

------------------------------------------------

I am addicted to Sling. this is not good!. I hate manong for introducing me to that!!!!

------------------------------------------------

For the first time after almost two years, I opened my tabulas. I have no intentions of reviving that thing. When I read the entries I made there, it was weird. Then I saw how much I have grown or how much I have learned about life.

Then I saw an entry on that date two years ago. That date that I have once dreamed to celebrate for the next how-many-years. Oh well. Ganyan talaga ang buhay. Changes are tough, but sometimes it is right thing to do.

-----------------------------------------------

I shall finish this paper and rule the world!!!! Bwahahahaha..


That's it, I'm losing my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment