Thursday, October 19, 2006

body.hurts.aray.

    yehey. I get to dance again. Yehey! My body hurts like hell! Yehey! Pucha, out of shape na talaga ako. I have to keep on attending classes and rehearsals with Neonescas if I really want to dance. Mukha akong ewan sa tabi nila. Hehehe.. My talented neighbors.

--------------------------------------

    Mama bought me a beautiful black corset from one of the neighborhood ukay-ukay stores. Since it is October, I'll be able to wear it to a halloween party. Since it is black, maybe I could wear it on some other occasion.

    I don't know what to do with it. Help?

2 comments:

  1. hay i was lusting after the pink and black corset i saw at debenhams during the sale. P800 was suuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a steal. it had sex-me-up written all over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama got the corset for only ..... P80!!!!! pagtingin ko pa ng brand, victoria's secret. what a steal!!!

    ReplyDelete