Monday, November 6, 2006

death and the deatheater


thanks ruth for the picture.
I used black eyeshadow and petroleum jelly for my lipstick. I needed to be resourceful. Hehehe. By the next morning, my lips were still black. Ang galing! tumatagal!

The NWA Halloween party/birthday celebration of Manong (a.k.a. Carl) at Hardrock Cafe last October 31.
I came as Neil Gaiman's Death wearing the black corset from ukay(whee). Carl came as the generic deatheater from HP movie #4. But I prefer to call him Deatheater #22.

6 comments:

  1. cloak na lang, pwede ka ding Bellatrix! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hot... pahiram black corset.... :) mis u mwah

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure ba. sabihin mo lang kung kelan mo kunin. nakakaipit ng bilbil! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice corset! Mahilig ako dyan. Nakakaipit nga ng bilbil! Mahirap nga lang huminga lalo na pagkatapos kumain...

    ReplyDelete
  5. sab pahiram din ng corset, kelangan ko kasi mag.ipit ng bilbil. haha.; )

    ReplyDelete