Monday, November 27, 2006

Happiness




Sometimes, when I ride the LRT and then there's an empty seat, I would let someone take the seat (example: pregnant lady or lola). Then I would say that would be my good deed for the day.

Pero sa mga dumaang araw, pasensya na lang, kulang talaga ako sa tulog at masakit ang katawan ko. Kaya di ako tatanggi ng mauupuan.

-----------------------------------
Malapit na ang biyaheng Baguio.WHEEEE!!! Kinakabahan na ako...

-----------------------------------
I'm planning of skipping my two classes tomorrow. I really need to sleep. i even skipped my major class today because a.) I wasn't prepared b.) I won't be able to pay attention in class. That would be my last absent for that class. I promise with Multiply as my witness.




1 comment:

  1. hay..oo nga nman. Inaantok ka eh..heheheh dont wori maiintindihan nila yan. hahahah

    ReplyDelete