Tuesday, July 15, 2008

CRUSH

One of my guilty pleasures at the moment is American Gladiators. I remember watching this as a kid. I got excited when I found out that Jack TV is showing the new American Gladiators.

My favorite gladiator is Crush


Her real name is Gina Carano a.k.a. Conviction. She is a trained Muay Thai and cage fighter. AND she smiles in the arena before a fight.

I am obsessed with her.

Oh Crush, I crush you!!! Crush me, Crush! Crush me!!!!


-----------------
Oh yeah. Bumigay din ako. I have a Facebook account. Hahahaha. But I'll still post more here in Multiply.

4 comments:

  1. ahaha.mga ginagawa ng mga mayayamang bansa eh no? pero entertaining nga naman siya.at since may ganyang fighter dun,eh manonood na rin ako!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. May isa pang hot na babaeng galdiator dun. Yung nanalo last season. Si Jet naman ang pangalan niya. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. Of course. Obsessed na ako e.

    ReplyDelete