Saturday, July 5, 2008

Buzzzzzzzz

There's the happy buzz and the ultra-annoying buzz that makes you feel sick.

I got the happy buzz. I was laughing/giggling on my own last night/this early morning while preparing to sleep. It was good. Laughing and dancing like there was no tomorrow. But there is tomorrow, that is today. And I still have one more show. It will be AWESOME.

Thou shall conserve energy and be the best junkie pregnant ever. Amen? Uh-huh.


To those who watched and still love me, thank you!!!!! Hehehehe.

Sa mga manunuod pa lang, yehey!!!!!

11 comments:

  1. i watched and still love you oh pregnant drugged-up one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. napanood kita kanina lang. you are the sexiest pregnant junkie I have ever seen..

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know my love for you is everlasting pregnant junkie or not.

    lab you labs....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you too!!!! Horay horay! Penguin horay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kung makakuha ako ng kopya bakit hindi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jodeline Rose! Salamat talaga sa pagnuod. Chikahan tayo soon. May dagdag kwento ako.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i know my labs my sweet. Labs you too labs. Umuwi ka na. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bakit nga ba?!

    Ninja ka naman ng isang kopya. Pleeeeease. Alam kong baka copyright infringement siya pero ako lang naman manonood eh. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. tignan natin kung kaya ng powers ko.

    ReplyDelete