Thursday, September 6, 2007

Taking a break from the Exam marathon

Today I had four exams non-stop. I had to take all of it today because the midterm period is about to end. I had no choice. I was not able to take all of it on the scheduled date because I had an Acute Respiratory Infection. That's what the medical certificate said that was issued by the pediatrician.

A pediatrician. I am a 20 year old human being who still goes to the pediatrician. Yeah... It's really weird when I go to her clinic to have a check up. All of the mommies would look at me all weirded out thinking "What the hell is this girl/woman/lady/tigulang doing in this clinic for kids??"

Back to the exams. It was really tiring, writing for 6 hours. In the end my right hand was numb. And it got stuck to the pen-holding position for quite sometime.


I find it amusing that I know a lot of terms about politics and war. Brinkmanship, deterence, treaties, arms race and all that stuff. But somehow reading about wars make me sad. Really.

You see, I was reviewing for my History exam tomorrow about World War II. Reading about the Holocaust and all those lives that were lost made me want to stop studying. And I can't do that, yet. I have to pass the exam first. But shit.

Masakit sa puso. Madaming pumapasok na mga imahe sa utak ko. Mga sundalong nagpapaalam sa mga minamahal. Mga batang hindi alam na mamamatay na pala sila sa pagpasok sa susunod na kwarto. Mga inang pilit tinatago ang mga anak nila para lang hindi sila madala sa mga gas chamber. Aray aray aray.

To think I have another exam on International trade. Which also makes me think about the conflict between globalization and cultural identity. Culture culture culture.
Eisa, something we should talk about while window shopping.

Ang daming iniisip. Masakit sa ulo, may kurot sa puso.

I need a breather. I need to go out!!!

Maglalaro na lang ako ng Magic Vines.

No comments:

Post a Comment