Monday, September 17, 2007

Gift giving

    I admit that I don't enjoy buying gifts when I feel I am required to give a gift (e.g. christmas, birthdays). I feel stressed when I have no idea what to give and when budget is really limited. However, I really enjoy wrapping gifts.

    It makes me relax and enjoy the whole gift-giving process. Sometimes when I think that my gift is crappy, I would say to myself that the wrapper should really be interesting to make-up for the crappy gift. Hehehe.

    I get really OC when I do the wrapping. I have to dedicate a good 30minutes in wrapping a small box. Thinking fwhat the theme will be is really enjoyable. I have used staples, fasteners, strings, cartolinas, art paper, and whatever I could find in wrapping gifts.

    Parang duon ko nabubuhos ang pagpapahalaga ko sa tao. Masaya.

    Nagbalot ako ng regalo kanina, napansin ko lang na nakangiti ako habang ginagawa ko yun. Wala namang okasyon. Masarap lang magbigay nang walang dahilan.

    Aminin mo!

No comments:

Post a Comment