Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What I Want

I want an orange Zippo lighter to satisfy the pyromaniac in me. I haven't burned anything for a long time.

I want my paper to be done tomorrow so I could relax on Sunday and not worry about anything except my exams.

I want a weekend/weekday getaway. In fact, I am willing to be absent on a Monday or Thursday and miss one class. I really want to go out of town. I am tempted to go to Cubao and ride a random bus to some province. Spontaneity!

I want a full body massage. Lately, I have been really tired without doing a lot of physical activity. I feel that I have been doing push-ups all day.

I want an all-expense paid shopping spree. Divisoria. Oh I miss your dirty streets. The haggling people and wonderful cheap clothes.

I want to ace all of my exams. Kasi ganun ako minsan. Minsan lang.

I want my own portable photocopying machine.  I think I am broke because of all the photocopying that I have been doing.

I want lots of hugs. No one has given me a good old hug since... today. I am a Hug Monster. See me go Hug! Rawr!

2 comments: