Thursday, August 16, 2007

Husband: Let us name our child "@" Wife: What a great idea!

So first there was a couple in New Zealand who wanted to name their child "4Real" because they realized he was "for real" when they first saw his ultrasound image.

And not there's a couple in China who wants to name their child "@" because it means "love him" in Chinese.

Parents: please think about your child's future when naming them. Kids could be really cruel.


I remember a stupid troublemaker would shout at my brother "Si Manong na may banong!" when that bully heard me call Carl "Manong". It didn't make sense. I think that kid never passed high school.


1 comment:

  1. wow, i can name my kid ♥ or ♠ or maybe even ♣? kidding.
    i guess that's why there's patricide and matricide.

    ReplyDelete