Sunday, August 26, 2007

Forrest Gump and Washington SyCip

    Forrest Gump never fails to make me cry. Kahit walang audio at caption lang, naiyak pa rin ako. I believe he has powers.

    I still have fantasies of being Jenny. I had a Jenny phase when I was a kid. I wanted to be a waitress because of her. Hahaha.

--------------------------

    Washington SyCip's park was awesome.   We should go back there soon. And take pictures beside the giant turtles and ducks.


I never thought I could be inspirational...

4 comments:

  1. Lagi kaya akong naiiyak sa Forrest Gump. :( Lalo na yung scene sa cemetery... waaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pagdating sa scene na yun, balde na ang naiyak ko. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. wee..3 to 4 times q yan napanuod..
    twice s t.v..


    i even thought n forest shud b spelld as forrest..
    mga ilang years din..recently lng nun nlaman q n mali aq.

    "RUN FORREST, RUN!"

    ReplyDelete