Friday, June 15, 2007

hmm... something is wrong with me

There was this one time last year, my mom told me that she bought a new can opener. That was the time when I ate a lot of pork and beans for breakfast and/or lunch and/or dinner. When I saw the can opener, I was so happy because I won't be having a hard time opening a can of pork and beans. I was explaining to my sister how happy I was with the can opener, then tears started pouring.

I cried over a new can opener. Weird, di ba? Alam ko.


I was listening to the soundtrack of "Amelie" the other day. The song I was listening to had a fast beat. I can't even remember what scene that music was played. Later, I was getting teary eyed while walking towards the LRT station from school.

I cried because of... HINDI  KO ALAM. Hahahahahaha.

Ang labo. It must be hormonal or something. Hahaha. Excuses.

I get teary-eyed for something stupid or lame. What is wrong???

---------------------------

Sobrang sakit yung sinusubukan mong huwag umiyak. Masakit sa lalamunan, mabigat sa dibdib. Tapos kapag sinasabi mo sa sarili mo na hindi ka iiyak, lalong kang mapapaluha.

Kaya ako kapag ganito, sinasabi ko sa sarili ko na "Iiyak ako." Reverse psychology daw. Effective naman. Hahaha. Uto-uto yata ang dating.

Pero seryoso, mas napapatigil ang pagluha ng mga mata ko ginagawa ko yun.

---------------------------
SPAMMAGE!!!!!

Watch
VIRGIN LABFEST 3

especially Children's Theater. :D
June 30 - 3:00pm
July 1 - 10:00am, 3:00pm
July 2 - 3:00pm

Oo, may Children's Theater na ang Virgin Labfest. San ka pa???

2 comments: