Wednesday, June 20, 2007

So Far

Everyone is talking about their first day of classes. At least those who still go to school. I wanted to be different.

Pero wala akong maisip. Kaya, first week of classes na lang ang pag-uusapan natin. Hahahaha.

I have a bit of a crappy schedule this semester. Five days of classes. Three out of five days only have one subject. Two days of class marathon without break (kalyo sa pwet ito!). And a Saturday class.

I wasn't able to use my usual powers in making my own schedule because I was enlisted to the honors class (star section ba!). It is an honor to be part of the honors class (a bit redundant, don't you think?). Because usually, the college assigns the best professors for that section. Kaya sige na lang.

I've met all of my professors already except for the Spanish class. And I am praying really hard that we get the professor from Instituto Cervantes. If we get that professor, I won't be whining about having a Saturday class. Promise!!! Our professor for the past two semesters is really not good. She uses this ancient photocopied papers as the basis of her lessons and she teaches Spanish in English. Did I mention that part of her exams is to translate an English sentence to Spanish? Que barbaridad!!!


I promised myself that I'll give best this year when it comes to my education. Meaning, when the teacher says to read in advance, I WILL read in advance. Unlike what I usually do: scan the assigned reading minutes before class and recite performance level during recitation (as if I read the material ten times). STD na talaga ito! Sipag! Tiyaga! Disiplina!!! Rawr!!!






-----------------------

Nakakainis lang. Sige, makinig na kayo sa chismis. Wag niyo lang paniwalaan. Kung gusto niyo malaman ang katotohanan, sa akin niyo itanong. May celphone naman ako. Ayos ba? Nakakaawa kasi kayo kung mali ang nasagap niyo balita. Walang masama sa pagtanong. Di ako maniningil.

3 comments:

  1. i like that! (in wyann's intonation)
    STD! :)

    ...buti ka pa first day of class...hahahahah (i miss the school)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dapat nga kasabay ko kayong grumaduate. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete