Monday, June 25, 2007

A bit Political... or maybe not.... and some stuff I learned in school

Now that I'm taking up my major subjects, we have been discussing about politics non-stop. Yeah, me doing political discussions. Nagugulat din ako sa sarili ko at madami din akong nasasabi. But right after class marathon, I feel like shouting "Ang ganda ng mundo!!!!".

Anyway, I have noticed that in every discussion, USA would be mentioned. Then I would think "That country is LIKE soooo self-centered (with dumb blonde accent)". Ahahaha. Could we set aside USA, even for one day, when discussing EU or China or Congo Republic or some other country?


The Filipino dream is to finish college and work abroad, to be specific USA. Then work hard, send money to the family every now and then. Then petition mother, father, brother, sister, lola, lolo, pinsan, pamangkin, bala-e, hipag... at buong barrangay! (Yes, I am exagerrating.)

That's not my dream. My dream is to marry a rich, old, old, man. Persuade him to leave me all of his belonging when he dies (he should write it in his will). Then wait. For him to die. hahahaha. Nyak!!! a bit Anna Nicole Smith (may she rest in peace), don't you think? Of course, I'm kidding.

Seriously, I want to travel and explore the whole Philippines, then the world. I want to learn about different cultures. My reason is still for the culture and arts even though the course I'm taking is leaning towards politics.

When I get back from all my travels, I'll share with the people what I have learned. Culture is about sharing and learning, right?


------------------------------------------

Tama na. Hindi ako sanay na nagpapaka seryoso. Nakakabaliw.

Things I learned form school:
"Imagine, Rizal was able to write Noli Me Tangere with a candle as his light. You have Electricity, ano pa ang masusulat niyo kung ganon"
- my International Trade Professor

"The number one Senatorial Candidate is Loren Legarda. The number two is Bamboo MaƱalac. Hindi nga. Paluwain niyo lang mata ni Chiz, kamukha na niya si Bamboo."
- My Research Method Professor explaining "We see what we want to see"

---------------------------------------------------

HOY! Don't forget to watch VIRGIN LABFEST!!! Especially Children's Plays. Bring your kids, nephew and nieces and all the kids in your neighborhood. Come! Come!

No comments:

Post a Comment