Sunday, August 13, 2006

someone stole his bread and santiness

here's the thing, i get obsessed in googling things especially when i can't find them. weird. let me quote our former maid "yung di makita laging hinahanap. yung nandyan ayaw"


having fun now that the show has opened. i shall cherish every moment of saying my line "someone stole his bread" and manipulating the lamp.hehehe. i love the adrenaline rush. woohooo. i'm addicted to it!!


i have no MTh 11:30am class until next week. my Spanish professor had a surgery to remove her cataract. hooray for me. i get to sleep more.


may sapak ang internet namin. lagi na lang ako biglang na disconnect. hay...


i need to get new headshots. and update my resume. and clean my bed. plus my table and cabinet.... someday. sometime.


how i love my chats with kuya santi. parang ang sarap gawing script sa play/tv.
Kris Obcena: i have a good feeling about this,,,pero kung mali ako at gago siya at gagaguhin ka niya ay makakatikim siya ng black eye mula sa bakla..

kuya santi is a good soul. full of wisdom yet always in style.

Kris Obcena: i know you won't...but I hope his timing is constantly perfect..Kilala kita, you're a patient girl and you wouldn't mind waiting it out for a guy whom you think is worth the wait..

Kris Obcena: There is so much i need to learn about your patience...
Kris Obcena: Pareho tayong aquarius pero hindi ko alam kung san mo nakukuha yung pasensya mo sa pag-ibig..
          -
i realized that patience has become my virtue. but still, i don't have patience for people who are two hours late and those who wants me to make a move first when its them who has to start the dice rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment