Saturday, August 5, 2006

a lazy sunday


    last wednesday, after my divisoria shopping spree with mama, we went to my eye doctor who i've wanting to visit for a long time.
    she said, my eyes were okay EXCEPT my eye muscles are weakening that causes my headaches and blurry vision when reading. the result: i have to wear eyeglasses when i read or use the computer.
    thursday came. i didn't go to school since last monday, i asked all three professors to excuse me from classes with the reason that i am needed at work (which is true!) thanks to my charm and the fact that i attend classes regularly, they allowed me to be absent in class plus, take makeup quizzes.
    back to the thursday story, mama and i went to quaipo to get me a pair of glasses. the attendant immediately gave the pink frame. hehehe. it is so adorable. so... i got a pair of glasses with pink frames. but you won't see walking around wearing it. because it is for reading.

    my schedule is full of dress rehearsals for repertory for this week. once we open, i'm hoping and praying that my schedule will be free somehow.

    about my divisoria shopping spree
     i bought a pair of jeans, skirt, a pair of flat shoes, a pair of high heels, a bolero, a bag, 6 shirts of different colors.

    o siya dito na muna... wala na akong maisip

No comments:

Post a Comment