Sunday, August 13, 2006

Book meme


from HM Cherie

BOOK MEME
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5.
Don’t you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your
closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is
closest.
6. Tag three people:


"If that was you, Twoflower, I knew it was you all along," said Rincewind. his voice sounded suddenly clear and very alone in the gathering dusk.
Rincewind remembered the only fact he knew for sure about trolls, which was that they turned to stone when exposed to sunlight, so that anyone who employed trolls to work durig daylight had to spend a fortune in barrier cream.

from page 123 of Terry Pratchett's "The Light Fantastic"

i haven't read this book and i have no idea what it is all about, i just it got from carl's table which is nearest to the computer.

i tag you who's reading this right now. hehehe.



2 comments:

  1. I haven't read that book either, and I also have no clue as to what it's about, but the first line (for some unknown reason) really stung. And the words "very alone" had me letting out a sigh. I think I just might look for that book and read it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i might read it when... hehehe. i don't know if i want to read it. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete