Sunday, May 9, 2010

After 5 months

For 5 months, I stopped thinking, afraid that I might see all the flaws of the situation that I was in. For 5 months, I stopped writing, afraid that I might over share and reveal the secret that I have been hiding.

After 5 months, I started thinking again because I could not help it. After 5 months, I am writing again because it is my way of healing.

It is the end.


The unexplained happiness is over. Everything has been explained. I find it funny that it still hurts no matter how hard I have thought about it and expected all the possible endings. It hurts so hard that I need to find myself again, to think about myself again.

I just cannot stop thinking of it. I could not help myself to not think about it. It must be because of the people that are truly precious in my life are the ones that I think of a lot. I think because I am afraid to do them wrong, I am afraid of hurting them, I am afraid.

It is the end.


It is the end and it wasn't easy. 


Back to zero. Back from the beginning.

 

4 comments:

  1. vague much.

    I don't know if I should be worried or if this is a good thing. :( Ano na Isa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi pol! musta?

    hmmm. well nothing to worry i guess. well this is me. Isab can answer to you as well. But I guess this is a good thing..hoping the best would come out of it. And I believe so. Si Isab ito, she's a strong woman, may pagka-gaga lang minsan. (sorry for the term, Well lahat naman kami). Don't worry, we're all here for her. Alam naman niya yun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ayan kasi, ang tagal mong sumagot sa email ko. Don't worry about me, I recently ended it with a guy that I'm sure what we really were. I'm at a state where I am thinking non-stop, analyzing and shit.

    But I'll be okay eventually. I miss you Pol. :)

    Sumagot ka na sa email ko. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huwaw Alison, spokesperson na kita. Hahaha. Nagpaka-gaga nga ako at nagpaka-bulag. I am taking it step by step. Salamat sa pagsagot para sa akin. :)

    ReplyDelete