Monday, March 9, 2009

And this is where I try to write something sensible...

who am I kidding. I am suppose to be finishing a paper or at least edit THE thesis. But noooooo! Here I am typing and typing hoping that some brilliant idea would spill out and make my fingers type.

I still feel tired but not as tired as the last time I said I was tired. I am extremely happy that I have survived February. It was not as great as I wanted it to be but seriously, what else would I ask for. I survived a month of juggling rehearsals for Heat You Up, directing a play for school, reviewing for the midterms and hosting the Diplomatic Dinner.

I was telling Jk that if I do survive February, I would be able to graduate. Hahahaha. I do not know why I keep on making these conditions when I would always say to myself that these things are only giving me false hope. Pero care ko! Ang labo.

Despite all the stress, I have to admit that I really had fun. And even though I almost crashed and burned, I am really lucky to be surrounded by people who keep my spirirts up.

I have decided to stop the hate that I have been feeling for awhile. Why should I sulk on this negative feeling when I have been given lots of happiness. Parang sinasabihan ako na "Hoy gaga! Wag ka na nga magbitter-bitteran diyan!". At hindi na, tinigilan ko na dahil marami namang binibigay sa aking kaligayahan.

Kung kaya't maliligo na lang ako sa kaligayahan.

Despite all the uncertainty about my future, I cannot wait for this chapter of my life to end. I cannot wait the continuation of the many beginnings that this year has unravelled for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment