Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I have been thinking of a catchy title for the past 20 minutes...

but my brain is half-dead. I cannot think of a witty catchphrase or even a funny CORNY joke. My stomach has been revolting for the whole week giving me false alarms with farts and burps.

I cannot remember the last time I have been this tired and I still have five days to end this week.

Actually, there have been lots of things, ideas and random chuwariwaps that I wanted to write. But I have been postponing it because I didn't want an entry upstaging my previous entry. Now, that all those stuff are gone and here I am ranting how tired I am. Thus, I upstage my previous entry.

I am tired. That's it. My mother is just waiting for me to collapse and take me to the doctor. I have been overdosing myself with ascorbic acid to prevent flu and the likes. I cannot remember the last time that I lied down on my bed not to sleep but to think of nothing, except the ceiling. I cannot think of a witty/funny/corny response to blog entries that I have read.

I have snapped on my friends, a lot. And I really feel bad about.

I snapped on Lv the other day for something that's done and can't be undone. I still feel guilty about it. I am thankful that she just let it slipped, asked me if I'm okay and asked me to join her in the library. I still feel bad that I left her right after we sat down.


Matapos lang talaga ang linggong ito at magdidiwang ako ng bonggang bongga.

8 comments:

  1. konting kembot na lang po matatapos na ang linggong ito... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok lang yan may ball ka namang pupuntahan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salamat sa pagnuod. Siyempre ngayon lang ako nakareply. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pokpok, nuong nagsimula yung last week. Pero okay na ulit. Konti na lang. To more "laps" and revenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats po ulet sa inyong lahat! mahusay! lalong nakaka-inspire :D

    ReplyDelete