Monday, March 23, 2009

If I won't be able to have babies in the future,

I'm blaming the smart-ass who decided to have the whole compound defogged today.

Seriously!!!!

I woke-up this morning feeling great and all because I slept early last night. I was already in bed by 10pm and was in dreamland by 10:30. Now that's a miracle for me because I usually sleep at around 3am.

I went downstairs for breakfast and suddenly someone screams "Tiyay, magpapausok daw." A few seconds later, a fogging machine makes a noise and the whole back area of the house was covered with poison fog. I run upstairs to close all the windows then headed to the kitchen to close the remaining windows.

My mother was panicking because of all the clothes that were hanged outside to dry which I think should be washed all over again because they now smell like mosquito repellant.

Ang galing talaga ng kung sino mang bobo ang nag-isip na magpausok ngayon. Buti na lang gising na ako kung hindi naliligo pa siguro ako sa usok. Punyeta!

I'm also blaming that smart-ass if my lungs collapse or something.

4 comments:

  1. and i really doubt it talaga kung may epek yang usok na yan., heheh!
    i'l;; miss you isabell., mwah

    ReplyDelete
  2. ano ba yan bat di kayo sinabihan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll miss you too. Kitakits na lang sa clearance at sa graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ewan ko ba! Feel nila siguro mang-surprise.

    ReplyDelete