Thursday, October 4, 2007

Potah Red Shoes

I have been searching for the perfect pair of red shoes. There was this pair that I liked but the only size available was 5. Size 5!! Wah!! Why do I have to be a size 7 and at times size 8?!? Boohoo!

And when I was about to give up, I saw this pair at the top of the shelf.

Parang may spotlight na tumutok sa sapatos na ito. At meron sa size ko!!!!

Plus Manong bought a new digicam which I can not take out of the house. But I hope he uses all the features to its maximum potential. So... here is a picture of the beautiful shoes.


I would have wanted to take more (and better) pictures. But apparently Manong's camera runs on AA batteries. And I don't want to go out in this cold weather just to buy batteries for a camera that I can't abuse.


Anyway, while I was walking around in the house wearing these shoes (I was really excited, I can't help it!), I made a theory of why I am now into these kind of shoes.

It's the SPICE GIRLS MENTALITY!!!! Yes, I am still a Spice girl fan deep inside.

Masyado na kasing naiipit ang Spice girl in me, kaya heto, nagpuputukan. Kung ano-anong sapatos na matataas ang hinahanap-hanap ko.

GIRL POWER!!!

At nang marinig ito ni Carl, ito ang sagot niya lang ay "Tsk tsk tsk. Sige na nga." Hindi niya kasi naranasan ang maging Spice girl. Hahahaha. Masyado siyang nabaon sa mga Magic cards niya.

Okay, tama na.


Oo nga pala, nuod kayo ng Mulan, last weekend na nito. Tsaka Insiang din, magaling si Shing dun, pati yung mga taong bayan siyempre pati yung ibang mga leads. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment