Wednesday, October 24, 2007

And The Ranting Continues... Pasensya.

JK's party was a blast. Daming food, konting tao. Pero masaya pa rin. We met Anna's French boyfriend na sobrang game lagi. Masaya talaga.

I am waiting for Eisa to post all of the pictures from last night. We had so many secret lovers pictures.


I FEEL UNEASY IN MY OWN HOME.

I didn't want to go home today. I'm going to sleep in awhile just to avoid talking to certain people.

I'm thinking of an excuse to go out tomorrow. This is not good.

I have to take 24 units this semester. I don't know how I'll handle it. What's really irritating is that the Spanish class got the crappy schedule again. Saturday!!! Habang yung sa French ang daming pagpipilian! Ano ba yan!!!

Basta JK, sabay tayong gagraduate. Hehehe.

Kuya Santi, I really love the design! I love you so much.


I'm sorry for ranting like a spoiled brat. Mananahimik na ako.

2 comments: