Saturday, May 9, 2009

With Wisdom Comes Pain

And it hurts a lot. My face is literally uneven as my right jaw is screaming in pain. The last of my wisdom teeth is impacted. Impakta talaga! And the doctor cannot do anything about it until it's not swollen anymore. I was given medication for the pain and the swelling.

The thing is, I cannot schedule an operation as soon as possible as I still have an upcoming show. I was told that recovery would take 3 to 7 days. And I don't want to risk my performance.

Hay buhay nga naman!

I was suppose to have this removed last December but then my schedule did not permit me to do so. Plus the pain went away and I thought it was not that serious. Tanga Isab! Tanga!

It hurts a lot. Nakisabay pa ang cramps. Oh ovaries! Oh natural phenomena of female species from the age of puberty and beyond!

I actually felt guilty staying home the whole day trying to sleep off the pain. It is my first time to spend the day at home. Ugh. Unproductive. Not good at all.

But somehow sleeping in my Mama's bed is very comforting. I enjoyed being pampered by Mama. And none of my siblings were. Feeling only child ako! I especially enjoyed my dinner with both my parents who bought icecream because of my toothache. Hur hur hur.


I miss moments like this. Tomorrow, back to work!

8 comments:

  1. girl, goodluck tom kung mapagwork ka..ako rin, pinagdadaanan ko rin yan..badtrip tlaga yang wisdom tooth na yan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. /BIIIIIIG HUG/

    Wawa ka naman. :) I hope you feel better soon. Yan ang professional! Kahit may sakit, trabaho pa rin. Good job. /thumbs up/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ate Maan!!! Bongga ang sakit. Kaya hindi ako nakapunta ng rehearsal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha. Thanks. Eh ganun talaga, sayang din ang isang araw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. bel, pagsubok yan. isang bagyong kailangan nating harapin. (drama mode!!!!) kamusta ka naman friend?? sana naman by this time ok ka na? how true nga pala ung ke lilo? naglayas daw pumunta na ng prague? miss u much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ang drama mo Chris!! Heto, hindi pa rin nagpapahinga. Ang sushal naman ni Lilo maglayas. Sa prague!!! Hahahaha. Ibang level!!!

    Hayaan mo, balang araw maglalayas din tayo. Remember, meron tayong Mediterrenean Tour, Eastern Europe Tour, Western Europe Tour at kung anik-anik pang tour.

    Labas naman tayo minsan ni Lv. Hindi ka nagrereply sa akin noong Dia del Libro! Hmph. I miss you too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nung ni-operahan yung 2 baklang 3rd molars ko na perfectly lying... more maga yung pez ko nun...

    at naiyak ako sa part ng pampering mama... awww....

    ReplyDelete
  8. i do hope you feel better soon...

    and yes, i have to point out that there are things that shouldn't be left hanging...
    art, performances and schedules are important but YOU should be more important than anything else...

    dahil kapag di mo inalagaan ang sarili mo, magkakasakit ka...and everything will fuck up in a grander scale....

    ReplyDelete