Sunday, May 31, 2009

Catharsis

I felt stuck. I felt pretentious and mediocre.

It was very frustrating because I was keeping everything to myself. Yet, I was not aware that I had all these bottled up inside. It was like a flesh eating disease consuming me from the inside without me knowing but still affecting everything that I did. After some point, I wanted to talk to people how I was feeling but I did not want to be a burden to anyone knowing that they were feeling stressed with everything that was going on.

Then there came a time that I felt nothing right when I needed to feel everything. It scared me because I did not know what to do.

Until this morning, out of nowhere, I was able to release what I have been keeping inside me. All of my frustrations out in the open. I was allowed to cry until there were no more tears to cry. As I let my tired body release the toxic feeling that have been torturing me for the past month, I was comforted by some of my closest friends.

Finally, catharsis.


Sila na alam kong hindi ako iiwan kahit pagbalibaliktarin ang langit, lupa at impyerno. Sila na handang magbigay ng yakap kahit hindi hinihingi. Sila na tanggap ang lahat ng pagkakamali ko at lahat ng mali sa akin. Hindi man ako maligo ng isang linggo, sila ang unang magsasabi na mabaho ako pero mamahalin pa rin ako. Sila na mga alibi ko kung kailangan. Mag-iba man ako ng buhok, pananamit, ilong, trabaho at mangingibig, alam kong hindi nila ako iiwanan ng basta-basta.

Maliban na lang siguro kung sinulot ko yung jowa nila na inibig ng sobra sobra. Pero ibang kuwento na iyun.


Dahil magsasampung taon na tayong magkakakilala bukas (maliban kay Eisa na nung Prep ko pa nakilala). Hindi ba kay galing kung paano tayo pinagsama-sama sa isang bundok sampung taon ang nakalilipas?


Mahal ko kayo ng walang humpay.

No comments:

Post a Comment