Monday, July 9, 2007

Changes

Because of Mama's current situation, Papa has become a health buff. No more sudden trips to Burger Machine for an ultimate double burger. Oh ultimate double burger! You will be truly missed. But that will not stop me. Hehehehe.

Again, I'm trying to be all positive about this. Although there are times when my wild imagination would show possible future scenarios. And they are not good at all. That scares me. A lot. To counter this, I try to think of something happy or funny. Then that something would lead to something memorable that's related to Mama then it will bring me back to something scary.

I really hate this. But I will stick with the family.



I've been trying to keep Mama's stress level really low. I don't tell how shitty my day was. Or rant how my shoes were misplaced. As much as possible, I only tell her good things.

And she won't be taking chemo. She'll be taking this alternative medication which involves a certain diet. I am now pressured to eat all the greens that she is eating. I am taking itty-bitty little steps. Mongo sprouts today, brocolli tomorrow (or something like that).


THOUGHT:
If you torture nature, nature will confess.

4 comments:

  1. isab. if you need me. im here :) veggies are good for you haneh. especially for your moms. i'll give your ma a special book 1 of these days.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. salamat lovah! kelan ba tayo magkikita?

    ReplyDelete
  3. shet torture sakin yung walang ultimate double burger. haha! goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ang tagal ko nang di nakakatikim ng ultimate double burger. wah!!!

    ReplyDelete