Wednesday, July 25, 2007

so yeah.

I've read Book 7. I call it "The Ultimate Love Team Book". But it was good. Really.
-------------------------------
I should lessen all the going out and sleeping early in the morning that I have been doing for the past week. I feel exhausted. To think that I have no rehearsals or dance classes to deal with.

No physical activity + going out(number of alcoholic beverages) = bulging tummy

My planner seems to be full of meetings (for the events thing, orgs, group study) every week. And sometimes some stuff to do for school (readings, reviews, quizzes). Gone are the days when I have nothing to do. I miss being bored on a lazy afternoon.

Maybe I need to get bored.

-------------------------------
Random-randoman:
    - Bus rides in the middle of the night are full of surprises.
    - I have no materials to use for my research class that's available in school. Damn.
    - Trinoma has a nice exterior. Yun lang. Wala na.

-------------------------------
Gusto kong tumakas. Takas tayo. Tara!

No comments:

Post a Comment