Thursday, February 22, 2007

My Dream for the LIttle Vain Girl



 
     Oyens is the baby of the family. She's my cousin who stays with us whenever her mom is busy. She looks like Dora the Explorer except cuter.

    She likes putting on lipstick. She has a default pout whenever she has lipstick on her lips. She enjoys staying in my room because there are lots of junk that she could tinker with.

    Whenever she is staying with us, I end up arriving late for my class because she asks so many "Ano 'to?" that I keep on answering just because.

    She will love rock music. She enjoys dancing to the beat of some random rock band that's on the radio. She will be vain. She loves being photographed but for now she knows when to stop.

    She will grow up with the sweetest laughter the world has ever known. She will be a funny person. At the age of two, she already knows how to joke around.

    She will have super-mega-hyper-moments-to-the-maximum-level where her parents will just give up on chasing her.


    She will break a many hearts. Dahil sabi ko.

    By the time she turns 18, I will be 36. I'll be there to listen to her rantings about how her mom could be unfair. I'll be there to tell her to listen to her mom because she just wants what is best for her.
   
    I'll be the Ate who will inspire her to take risks.

    Eh sa gusto kong mangarap. Libre naman, di ba? Oyens, you are the sweetest thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment