Friday, November 27, 2009

Random List(s) - - - Really Random

I haven't been writing much here. I'm either too tired or I just can't put into words what I really want to say. There were a lot of times when I would be staring on this blank space, attempting to fill it with sense.

So I have decided to updated this with some random list of events, plans and other things that I can think of.
  • Today I snapped at my favorite kids, I sort of raised my voice because I found them irritating playing in Mama's room. I feel guilty. I wasn't asleep or watching TV. I was just playing Plants vs. Zombies. Stupid of me to do that.
  • The other day I drew aliens on my face for Jack and the Beanstalk. They were really cute. For today's show, I drew Christmas Elves as part of our Christmas theme. They were cute too.
  • Two weeks ago, Sarah and I were sitting in a field in UP. While we were watching the sunset, an old couple got of their car beside it. After awhile, there were in each others arms, laughing. We were gushing at how in love they were with each other.
  • I have told friends that men seem to disappear in my life. Looking back, maybe it's me that disappeared from them.
  • If the greatest risk of 2009 pushes through, I am planning to cut my hair really short.
  • I'm excited for Christmas but somehow I am not in the mood to give gifts this year.
  • I have a new phone, I named her Chedeng. Tsinelas, my MP3 player, has retired.
  • I want to swim.
  • I am a bit disappointed with some people in my life. Yun lang.
Some day, I'll be great again.

No comments:

Post a Comment