Sunday, November 1, 2009

I can almost see the light

For the past few weeks, I have been in an awful black hole that tried to eat me alive especially when I'm alone.

And I like being alone. I like riding the jeep alone, taking the train alone and walking alone. It did suck that this black hole tried to take away from me something that I really like.

I am physically not tired anymore, that's step two. Step one was acceptance. Final step is about to begin, sorting out the source of this episode. Once I'm done with that, I'd be able to get out of this rut. I'd be back to my happy self again.

2 comments:

  1. yey. okay. hoping to see your happy self again. not that i don't like ur sad self, you know we'll always be here for you. let's watch 500 days of summer when you're back! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nye! Napanuod ko na yun kasama si Angel. Hehehe. Malapit na. Malapit na malapit na!

    ReplyDelete