Thursday, April 10, 2008

I got tagged again

Hay naku Jod, dinamay mo pa ako. Hahaha. At pagbibigyan kita.

instructions :)

1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.

2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.

3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.

4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

-------------------------------------

1. Whenever I see a Volks Beetle, I feel the need to Pendong someone. Siyempre, kapag wala akong kasama, nagpipigil ako na hindi mang-pendong ng katabi ko.

2. I like the word Chedeng! (slang for Mercedes Benz). I like saying "Nagmamaneho ako ng chedeng."

3. When I'm bored, I sing "I Am A Bendictine Child" in different voices.

4. Akala ko dati, selosa ako. Tapos nakilala ko si Jod. Nalaman ko kung ano talaga ang selosa. :-)

5. Lv and I enjoy searching the Spanish Dictionary for raunchy words and terms. Her xmas gift to me was a list of cusses in Spanish depending on the country. Ayos. Que pervitido.

6. I have declared this summer as "No Denim Pants Summer!" So far, all I have been wearing are skirts, dresses and shorts.

7. This is my version of "Evidence" by Urbandub:
          Caught you in the arms of another and another and another and another and TEN others

8. I am currently using a Siemens celphone. That brand is now extinct. Kaya kapag itong selepono ko nasira, malaking good luck sa akin.

9. I won third place in the Search for Future Diplomats in our school. I now have the title of Charges d' Affaires. Ngayon ko lang na alala na hindi ko pala naisulat yun dito. Haha. Magyayabang lang ng kaonti.

10. I believe I have manly feet. I avoid wearing pointed shoes because I feel that my feet would look like a man's feet in woman's shoes.



GO TAG YOURSELF! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment