Wednesday, April 30, 2008

How Am I?

I am actually okay. Yeah. Kind of weird that I am okay already. At least I can go out now without the fear of a random breakdown in the middle of an MRT ride.

However, I have this feeling that any amount of alcohol will lead to my instability. Ahahaha. So, I guess I should remain sober if I want to be productive.

I have this irritating cough accompanied by an annoying cold. Now I have a deep voice which I love. Hahaha. Sometimes I find my normal voice annoying.

Really productive day today. I got high watching IRON MAN!!!! Ren and I watched the 10:40 AM show. And we are proud to say that we were among those who saw it first!!! Woohoo!!! We were squealing all day trying not to spoil Mia, G and Kennneth who are scheduled to watch tonight.

Oh! and Tsinelas, my oh-so-loyal MP4 player is alive again. Yehey! Yehey! Yehey!


I really want to run in some random street and jump on a bed.

8 comments:

  1. Have some ginger tea. Should give your sore throat some relief. Get well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will. Salamat. I think it's the weather that's making me sick. Ang init sobra tapos biglang aircon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll take you out when I get back! Hug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY IRON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to take you to Recto for the shoes. :-D Can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. IRON MAN!!!!!

    /does the IRON MAN dance
    /eats Burger King

    Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete