Thursday, April 26, 2007

WATCH!! Sipat Lawin Ensemble's Summer Production: SIX DEGREES - my Schedule of performance

Start:     May 12, '07 7:00p
End:     May 13, '07 3:00p
Location:     Tanghalang Huseng Batute, Cultural Center of the Philippines
Sipat Lawin Ensemble is the alumni company of Dulaang Sipat Lawin,which is composed of Theater Arts majors of Philippine High School for the Arts.

In celebration of the 30th Anniversary of Philippine High School for the Arts, two Palanca award winning plays will be performed back to back.


SIX DEGREES
featuring
SALA SA PITO by George de Jesus III
and
AGNOIA by Lisa Magtoto

May 12, 7:30 pm
May 13, 3:00 pm

Tickets at P200.

As I have mentioned in a previous post, I have an alternate. On the dates above, I'll be playing Virgo in the play "Agnoia". Watch! PM me or text me for tickets, I'll be giving great discounts. :)

2 comments:

  1. If I'm not doing anything that weekend, I'll do my best to watch. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do watch! Bring friends. Spread the word. Spread the love. :)

    ReplyDelete