Thursday, January 11, 2007

What's Eating You?


Yey for the internet connection! It's no longer crappy. Once again, I can do the multiple tab thingy. Hooray. I no longer need to play games in the middle of accessing another site.

------------------------------------------------

I was running late (again) for my first class today. When I arrived at school, classes were cancelled because of the University Day celebration. Plus, free lunchmeals were given away to the students. Yehey, nakatipid ako. Purita na kasi ako. No more spending moohlah for me. And plastic balloons. Medyo frustrating nga lang kasi lagi nabubutas yung mga ginawa kong plastic balloon. :(

The day gets better. Dance class was canceled. Instead of going to Bambang, I stayed at school to join the org's rehearsal. Ganun din, napagod din ako. Oh well.

-----------------------------------------------

Sir Warto (the professor who gave us the oppurtunity to join Anton Juan's workshop) approached me while I was blowing up a plastic balloon (nakakahiya. hehehe.). He asked me what are my plans for the summer because they are planning to conduct a series of workshop for underpriveleged kids. He asked me if I could conduct one of the workshops. Heeyah! Palawan is one of the target locations. Free board and lodging plus honorarium. Makakatulong na ako, babayaran pa ako, at may bakasyon pang kasama! Saan ka pa!

Wow. I have to think about this. This is a great oppurtunity for me. Ang saya! Grabe!

-----------------------------------------------

I want a plastic balloon session. Tara!

P.S. Jod, miss na kita. Natanggap ko sulat mo. Hanep ang messenger mo ha. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment