Saturday, December 19, 2009

My brother has a Mojo Jojo tramp stamp

And I still find it funny whenever I say it outloud. Hahahaha.

I'm thinking of moving to a new blog soon. Multiply is slowly becoming a desert like Friendster. I looking at other possible sites for a new blog. Maybe... just maybe, I should revisit my abandoned LJ. It has only two entries and 1 friend. Oh lookie! It has two friends now. Or I could also also create a new account and not abandon it this time. I'll think about.

Manong has a Mojo Jojo tramp stamp! I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, LJ user ka rin pala. I've been using LJ since 2002. Grabe, sa dami ng entries ko dun, di ko maiwanan, so I cross-post everything that I post here. Isa pa itong Multiply na di ko maiwanan eh, hahaha. Masyado akong attached sa mga blogs ko. =)

    ReplyDelete