Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Too Many Things in My Mind

I guess I was overwhelmed with the adrenaline rush that I have forgotten that there are a lot of things that I need to deal with. I do not know how I'd be able to survive this wave chaos in my mind. But I know I will.

I started dispersing these thoughts that are disturbing me by talking to different friends on different issues. It's like assigning my problems to my friends.

I guess I should have dealt with these early on. I kept saying to myself that it's not yet the right time, I still don't have the answer. But now, they're slowly morphing into monsters that haunt me even in my happiest moments. I cannot focus. I cannot concentrate. They feed on my endorphins.

I know I'd be able to conquer them and crush them like they never existed.

Life can be a real pain in the ass sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment