Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Avoiding another post-prod depression, thus I blabber about how crazy life will be after Sunday

After every production, there's the Post-Prod Depression. One would feel weird about having all the free time in the world after weeks of rehearsing everyday. Nostalgia will definitely be there pointing out the silly moments during rehearsals, laughing at playtime during shows and all those unexpected events that you wished never happen but still happened.

I don't think I'll be feeling that after Labfest. My life after Labfest consists of juggling rehearsals, mini rakets, Sipat Lawin work and researching for the JK-Isab project.

I do thank my parents for not pressuring me to find a "real" job or a regular job with regular hours and regular pay. Still, I feel the pressure from my college peers who often update their facebook status with "nkAkApAg0d w0rK".

I am not complaining. Hell, I don't mind if I don't get rich soon. But everything feels good at the moment. I might have my sudden rants on being tired and poor but nothing beats the excitement of waking up everyday and being able to do what you truly enjoy.

I still don't know how long I'd be able to keep up with this. I'm still enjoying the ride.

In the meantime, I savor extra moments I get to spend with friends talking like we haven't seen each other for weeks. Parang hindi kami nagkikita na sa totoo ay halos araw-araw kami nagkikita at nagkakamustahan. Hehehe.

Oh life! Oh reality! Oh happiness!

10 comments:

  1. I COMPLETELY AGREE!!! :D apir ate isab! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Invite me to your stuff, I'd love to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's your number? You have two numbers in my phone. I'm not sure if you receive my invites. I have a show on July 4 8pm at CCP's Tanghalang Huseng Batute. Do come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. with post prod depressions...this is one fact i'll truly and will definitely miss. isang linggo nga lang sigurong 'di magkita malulungkot na ako. oh well, after labfest, i HAVE TO STAY HOME to od paper works for Sipat Lawin! waaahhh. divine powers help me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. with post prod depressions...this is one fact i'll truly and will definitely miss. isang linggo nga lang sigurong 'di magkita malulungkot na ako. oh well, after labfest, i HAVE TO STAY HOME to od paper works for Sipat Lawin! waaahhh. divine powers help me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magkikita pa tayo. Marami pa tayong kelangan pag-usapan at pagdesisyunan. Hahaha. Divine powers help us ng bonggang bongga!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oo nga nakaka-miss ang kaguluhan ng ccp pag labfest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS nga pla! :D *palakpakan* :D

    ReplyDelete