Monday, January 7, 2008

Giggling Gigil

I watched the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007. I only watched it because the commercial said one of their guests are the Spice Girls. And so I waited and waited and so some lovely underwear that I would want for myself but I would never own.

Then finally the Spice Girls were on! They sang "Stop". I was screaming with excitement. I turned up the volume and watched them with an enormous smile. Hay. Tapos tuwing chorus, sinabayan ko sila sa choreo. Hahaha. Si Angel nandiri sa akin.

Sana dumating si Santa Claus isang araw at sabihing "Isabelle, nakalimutan kong ibigay sayo ang regalo mong ticket sa concert ng Spice Girls sa <insert country here>. May kasama na rin yang plane ticket at accommodations." Sosyal si Santa kung ganun. Pero bakit hindi!

---------------------------------

Oh! oh! oh! He likes my giggle. Hahahahaha. <----- not a giggle.

4 comments:

  1. the VS show last year was better. methinks

    ReplyDelete
  2. May bahay bakasyunan si Mel C sa Wales. Napuntahan ko na iyong lugar na iyon. Gusto mong i-stalk ko for you? Wehehehe. Lagi silang nasa commercials lately dito. Dami nilang endorsements uli.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was that entitled "A Night of a Thousand Thongs"?

    I think their collection last year better. But I only watched this for the Spice girls. Hehehe.

    Though the girl who one the PInk contest was good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sige!! Siya pa naman favorite ko! Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete