Monday, May 28, 2007

Kasi na-Tag ako: Seven things

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I have a ratty checkered pillow that I have been using since I was (?)3months old.
2. When I go out, I have to wear a watch or else I panic.
3. As a kid, I idolized Manilyn Reynes
4. When I was 3 years old, I'd wear swimsuits at home plus socks and shoes.
5. I talk to my dad about everything. But we still can't work together.
6. I can't sleep when someone is snoring in the room. Feeling ko kailangan ko siyang sabayang huminga. Labo.
7. I get nervous for a few seconds when I call a number for the first time

Ngiii. I am this weird.

I tag Feona, my sister Angel, Nina, Alyx, Jod, Santi and JK.

No comments:

Post a Comment