Wednesday, July 19, 2006

binyag

wala lang, nasa mood lang akong magbinyag ng blog. hehe.

today's planned schedule:
  • pay tuition at 1:30 then chat with jod til 2:30
  • go to maan's house at 3:00 tambay til 4:30
  • attend TP rehearsal at 5:00
today's actual happenings:
       I arrived at school around 1:45. i lined up to pay my tuition and then, i received a message about conflicts in my RP schedule. naloka ako. ang masaklap pa, naubos ang load ko. at sinundan pa ng battery. talaga nga naman.

    After paying, i decided to go home. At least sa bahay, libre ang tawag. I called  people concerned  about the schedule conflict, then texted jod  for my no-show. I recived a message from maan that she's not home. buti na lang at hindi ako natuloy.

    i decided to try to curl my hair on my own. nope, i can't do it alone. i really need to ask help. then, in a hurried manner, i applied red nail polish to see if it will work for the play. Ang pangit talaga ng pagkalagay ko.

    i left for rehearsals at 4:30. I arrived at my destination exactly 5:00. yehey!!!

    we had a run-through. we were all freezing. then i realized, i had the most costume change. tindi!

    I have an exam tomorrow. goodluck to me. i haven't even finished writing my reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment